Why does your premises need testing?

Key Testing Services

  • If you are selling a property
  • If you lease a property you need a "Landlord Certificate"
  • Whether your property hasn't been tested in the last 10 years
  • If your property has a fault
  • Insurance renewal
  • Factory safety to meet "The Electricity at work act 1989"
  • Testing is carried out by a component person holding the BS2391 certificate.
  • Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)